10. Use it as a planter box! Your wife will love it when you come home with an extra curb adapter and tell her she can grow flowers in it.
9. Boat Anchor! If your like me I am always hanging my anchor up and having to cut it loose, great to know you have a backup!
8. Make it work on your next replacement. With a sawzall, some duct tape and duct board your guys can make anything work, besides they need the overtime!
7. Drop it off at the scrap yard! Might as well get some money for it, now this might mean you get 4 cents on the dollar, but hey that is about how much time you saved not making sure the design of the unit was correct, so go buy some beer and celebrate! (make that Cheap Beer)
6. A Platform to stand on! Throw a piece of plywood on the top and whala! You have a great platform to stand on, let’s face it, we all wish we were a little taller, and the guys in the back can here you at your next company meeting.
5. Boot Scraper. If you flip the adapter upside down, you have a nice 2″ flange sticking straight up to scrape your boots on. We all hate muddy boots, not too mention when you get something other than mud on them, BONUS!
4. Return It! Just received your first Extra Curb Adapter. It doesn’t happen often, but it usually doesn’t happen more than once. Come on down with your curb adapter to our location at 7960 Fallbrook on February 30th we’ll get you taken care of. Limit one adapter per person, NO your friend cannot bring one in too.
3. Christmas/Birthday Present for the kids! Kids are always looking for something they can jump, on a bike or skateboard, just get two pieces of plywood one for the up ramp and one for the down. Now don’t tell them where it came from or your kids friends will be asking how they can get one and once their parents find out how much you paid for it they’ll think your rich and start asking to borrow money from you.
2. Straighten a fence! Who has time to dig a new hole and buy a new fence post, just lean the Extra Curb adapter up against your broke fence and there you have it, a straight fence.
1. Sand Box! All that’s missing is the Sand and the Fun. You come home and lay your adapter in the back yard, fill it with sand and let the fun begin. Kids love how warm the metal get’s in the summer and for an extra bonus its insulated. Nothing says fun like the itchy feeling you get from playing with Insulation!